Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas



The Marsh Pride,

Dear All,

I am here to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

Christmas Eve I took my whole Family to the mara for a day and the whole Cat live show up for them, the Marsh pride, there little boys, and Big boys.

Marsh Big Boys

While I was Looking at the pride then One young Cheetah was just next door What a day for my family.
She look like Pendo

Notch and his Boys had Kill a hippo so it was a good Christmas for them too.

Wish you all the Best,

Salaams,

Jackson Looseyia.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful updates as always Jackson, thank you.
I wish you & your family a very happy Christmas & a peaceful & prosperous New Year x

Mara Fan said...

jambo jackson,

a little bit late wish you and your whole family happy christmas and a healthy, lucky new year 2011.
I say thanks to you for your wonderful apdates and pics about the mara
greetings from a cold germany
christa

Laikipia said...

Fantastic update - thanks Jackson and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Camilla

Mike Attwood said...

I look forward to your new postings, always so enjoyable to read. A Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and your family.